Individual Ticket Pricing
$16 | $13 concession | $10 under 25
Opening Night: $30 | $27 Concession
Please note, all film sessions are General Admission
Film passes are a great way to save money and up to 2 tickets per session can be redeemed, so you can bring along a friend!
Film Passes also offer flexibility for you to pick and choose your films at your leisure, either online or at the Jetty Theatre Box Office, subject to availability.
Film passes excludes Opening Night
Take 5 Film Pass $55
Take 10 Film Pass $90
(Please note, a credit card fee of 1.7% applies per transaction. No booking fee)
SWIFF Film Club membership benefits are redeemable on all sessions, including Opening Night. Members receive $1.00 off every ticket purchased.
How do I make a booking on a Film Pass?
Once you have received your Take 5 or Take 10 Film Pass you can book sessions at vivelafrance.swiff.com.au. or at the Jetty Theatre Box Office or over the phone on 02 6648 4930 during Box Office hours (Tues – Fri 12pm -4pm)
- To book simply search for your desired Films using the browse or search tools.
- Click the session you want to see, and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under ‘ENTER PASS NUMBER’, select ‘1’ from the drop-down menu, enter your Pass Serial Number in the box. (If your pass is already associated to your account, the details will be pre-filled).
- Click ‘ADD TO CART’
- Continue adding sessions until you are ready to check out.
- Click ‘CHECKOUT’ to begin the checkout process.
- Follow the checkout process to complete the booking.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your booking was successful.
- You will need a ticket for each session you are attending. Your tickets can be printed at home, or collected at the Jetty Theatre Box Office.
How do I receive my Film Pass?
You will be emailed your Take 5 or Take 10 Film Pass, which can be used to book sessions. You will not receive a physical pass.
You will need a ticket for each session you are attending. Your tickets can be printed at home, or collected at the Box Office.
Please Note: when purchasing a Take 5 or Take 10 Film Pass it will automatically associate with the account you purchased it with. If you would like to remove a pass from your account so someone else is able to attach it to their account – please log in to your account, select the pass in the “My Account” section of the website, and click remove. The pass will now be available to associate to a different account.