1. Learn about the filmmaking process or refresh your skills at one of our free film workshops at schools and centres in your area click here for updates
2. Your completed short film 6 minutes or less (including intro and credits. Film MUST include theme of “ESCAPE” and signature item “SIGN”
3. Submit your online Entry Form
4. Submit your short film by Monday 24 September, 2018 at midnight
Submit digitally via Dropbox or Vimeo. Share the link to your film to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post your film on a DVD, USB thumb drive or external hard drive (max 10GB)to:
[REC] Ya Shorts Youth Film Festival
PO Box 182, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450
5. Be selected as a finalist, have your film screened as part of the Regional Screening Tour, get noticed and win some amazing prizes!