The clock is really ticking down now, you need to get your film (or your second or third) submitted in the next FOUR DAYS!
We’re loving all the entries so far, so make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to have your work seen!
Haven’t started yet? No worries! Check out this article about a filmmaker who challenged himself to make short films with only ONE HOUR to film them.
Or why not try making something without any help- like a stop motion animation using objects around the house. Remember Soup Opera on the ABC?
And how do you submit? Just follow these steps!
1. Head to the website HERE, read the terms and conditions.
2. Fill out the entry form HERE.
3. Send the film in by either uploading it to Vimeo or Youtube, Google Docs or Dropbox and emailing a link to email@example.com. Don’t forget to identify whose film it is!
4. Send through any interesting behind-the-scenes information, graphics, logo’s and publicity images associated with your short film.
5. Find out if you’re a finalist in October!
And happy filmmaking!